Online Check-In Procedures
All participating teams need to complete the Online Check-In process using their GotSoccer Team Account by February 10th, 2023 at 10:00pm.
- Official / Certified Roster from your State / National Association
- Approved Player and Coach ID Passes
- Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
- Medical Release Forms are not required for On-Line Check-In.
However, Team Manager should have them available in case they are needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN
Upload your official player roster under your team for the USA Showcase.
- Click “Roster” and enter your “Event Roster” … this is required to generate Game Card Reports.
- Per USYS, no player is permitted to play on 2-different teams in the same tournament.
- Players appearing on multiple rosters will be scratched. Club must declare which team player will be participating during tournament.
- All players birthdates must be “verified”. This should already be completed as this is an Affiliation requirement.
- All rosters must have player photo.
Note: All documents should be scanned into a .pdf file.